Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Studio

I have a LOT to post! I've been taking tons of pictures, trying new ideas, and pushing my limits- so much so that I haven't had a chance to make regular posts.
Let's get started with my studio class. Of course this is pretty much like my large format class only things are much more interesting. My last assignment was to practice studio lighting techniques to light glass. To get this perfect picture I had to combine about six pictures together! I'm really happy with the results and may hang it in my apartment.
The week before we were practicing lighting shiny metal so I had taken pictures of coins falling; this is a lot easier said than done! What a pain! And I'm really not even happy with the picture. Bleh.
While I'm at it, I'll REpost my first assignment where we were supposed to light using a gradient background. I did that and then edited it out and liked it better. I'm really happy with the results of this assignment, even though I kinda stole the idea from someone I don't know. Here it is again =)



No comments:

Post a Comment