Thursday, March 31, 2011

Analog Final

It has been a while but I haven't had my computer for over a week so I'm just now finally posting these. This was a sequence that I did with film and printing. I got an A- but if I could've I would've redone it completely, I wasn't very happy with results. It's a story about how a kitchen plays a huge role in everyday life, specifically the life of a bachelor (me) living on his own. Enjoy, let me know what you think!
































And here are some more pictures, completely random, that I had processed and printed in the darkroom that I hadn't posted.



2 comments:

  1. I like him eating icecream out of the carton, thats a guy thing to do when moms not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know although my teacher says she does it and she thinks it's a very common thing to do before bed lol

    ReplyDelete