Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last nudes. For now.

Soooooo next week is finals and this is the last shoot of the nudes series. I decided to go out with a bang and ended up making a royal mess of my apartment!

I'm not sure if I'll be doing shoots like these again. I've received a lot of heat from them, though the more I think about it the less I understand why. The only suggestive pictures I did were funny pictures. Non of the pictures stand a chance of arousing anyone. It's art. Purely art. I've apologized to people before for these but I don't think I will anymore. If you get a sick sexual message from them then you yourself are sick and sexually minded. End of story.
The fact is, this series received the best response out of any other project and I won't regret it. I just might save myself the trouble and never do it again.





















































Hahaha He was taking a break between shooting and cleaning up colored gloop =P


No comments:

Post a Comment