Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hydration

In my photojournalism class we were assigned a project and one of the options was to shoot pictures that represent hydration. I first traveled to the Strip District and stopped at 21st Street Coffee and took pictures of an intriguing brewing method (which it's name escapes me right now.) They were great in helping me out with these pictures!








































My roommate and I went to our favorite Chinese restaurant down the road from our apartment and my camera was on me so I decided to snap a couple pictures of the hot tea we were sipping on while eating some crazy good sesame chicken. I love how warm these photos feel!




























Finally, I made some delicious strawberry-bannana shaved ice. It was as delicious as it looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment