Friday, January 21, 2011

mmmmMMMMmmmm- Eating Well!

I often take pictures of the meals that I eat and today I ate very (very) well! For lunch, while on a shoot, my friend Cat and I went to my favorite place to eat, a little Asian restaurant called Mekong, about a five minute walk from my apartment. The best part about this restaurant is the friendliness of the owner, an adorable little Vietnamese lady who cooks, and of the others serving there. They make you feel right at home! For dinner I made salmon with egg noodles cooked in a wonderful white wine sauce that I made for the first time. Absolutely delicious! Then to finish the night, at four in the morning, Tim and I made a Wal-Mart run to by cupcake papers and I made green cupcakes with purple icing! They look totally beautiful and were quite tasty! I know, you're jealous!





No comments:

Post a Comment