Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My new food series

For this quarter, I'll be taking two back-two-back classes that are very similar. Therefore, I will be shooting one project for both classes. Different from last quarter when I was shooting a variety of dishes every week, I will only be shooting one a week and documenting the whole experience from shopping for the ingredients to preparing the food and finally the food plated up. I guess it's similar to Pioneer Woman style. I'll be spending a lot of time in the Strip District! Now, some of these pictures end up boring so I had to think of how I would make the pictures more interesting. I decided I would adjust the pictures with selective saturation to add an interesting appeal. I'm still getting the kinks worked out of this process but here's the first week's dish; grilled pork chops marinaded in a sweet and sour sauce and glazed carrots. Enjoy!














1 comment:

  1. i love watching your food photography improve over the weeks :) you keep getting better & better!

    ReplyDelete