Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Studio Photography

So I'm finally in full swing at school. Here's my first picture assignment that I did for Studio Photography. This class is a continuation to the large format class that I took last quarter but we're focusing mainly on lighting. This was a picture that we had to make a gradient background (darker on top and lighter on the bottom). I may reshoot it with a lighter toned background so that I can get more contrast in the gradient. We'll see. I'll post the new and improved on if/when I do =). I'm a little ashamed to say though that I saw a picture before very similar to this. I don't know where or who but if you're reading this and it was you're idea, I'm sorry, please credit yourself in the comments, and hopefully you helped me get a good grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment