Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Environmental Pictures

In my digital image illustration class (aka photoshop), our final project goes along with our image bank weekly shoots. We will be creating a composite for a fictitious environmental client demonstrating the importance of protecting the environment (from what I understand). The pictures, therefore, are not my style. I'm more optimistic when I take pictures but for this assignment I have to show the hard truth of the state of our environment, which makes me sick to my stomach. Here's some of the pictures I've gotten so far. I'm just hoping that I'm on the right track with these pictures haha. On a happy note, my new camera that I ordered (the Canon 5d, the older model unfortunately but is most importantly full frame) arrives via UPS tomorrow!!! =)









1 comment: